TREETOP CANOPY TOUR
- 6 separate ziplines & 3 suspension bridges
- Ziplines range from 150' - 1000' long
- Travel through the forest canopy up to 80' above forest floor
- Final zipline reaches speeds of up to 40 mph (optional)
- Must be 70-240 lbs & no taller than 6'5"
- Perfect for first time zippers!
- Rate: $79
This is a true "treetop" canopy tour and the first in New England. You'll zip on 6 separate ziplines ranging from 150 - 1,000 feet long and traverse 3 suspension bridges, including a 60' high, 75' long burma bridge spanning "Barron Gorge" and the new suspended Log Bridge.
The zips and obstacles get progressively faster and longer, ending with the famous Zip Seven, a 40 mph optional free-fall.
Group Rates Available