Tree Top Canopy TourThis is a true “treetop” canopy tour and the first in New England. You’ll zip on 6 separate ziplines ranging from 250 – 1,000 feet long and travel through the canopy up to 80′ above the forest floor. This is the perfect course for first time zippers or families with smaller children. The zips and obstacles get progressively faster and longer, ending with the famous Zip Six, a 45 mph optional free-fall.
- 6 separate ziplines
- Ziplines range from 250′ – 1000′ long
- Travel through the canopy up to 80′ above forest floor
- Final zipline reaches speeds of up to 45 mph
- Must be at least 50-240 lbs & no taller than 6’5″
- Perfect for first time zippers and families!