Off-Road Adventure TourThe Off-Road Adventure Tour has attracted the attention of TV stations such as Channel 7 news in Boston and WCVB Channel 5 in Boston. Buckle Up and Hold On, as the license plates dictate, because you’re in for an off-road thrill like no other in New England. Scale to the top of Barron Mountain for awesome views in this low-speed roller coaster ride. With every season you encounter a different tour: Summer is great weather and an open air convertible top. Fall is spectacular foliage seen from above with occasional moose, deer & turkeys along the trail. Winter displays the extreme off-road capabilities of these 6-wheel drive Swiss army transport vehicles called Pinzgauers. Spring is mud season (do we have to say more). Our Pinzgauers have modified seating to accommodate 11 guests (one is shotgun) in blue bucket seats with lapbelts. We padded the overhead cages and added a kickin’ stereo system with mikes for the guides to entertain you on your journey.
- 6 wheel drive, custom off-road “Pinzgauers”
- Private 300 acre terrain
- Panoramic views of White Mountains
- Lasts 1 – 1.5 hours
- Must be at least 3 y.o. and under 300 lbs
- Great for birthdays, wedding parties & groups
- Four-person minimum Labor day – Memorial Day
- Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
Reservations are highly recommended!