Join Our Team
Our Mission is simple – Create Legendary Experiences. Although Alpine is packed with thrilling activities, we feel the key to our success is our staff. Customer service oriented, happy, trained and empowered people, of all ages and backgrounds, thrive in our work environment. It’s great to work where customers have fun and your contributions are valued, join us for a fantastic work experience! Prior experience is a plus, but not required, we provide all necessary training and certifications. Career, leadership & paid internship opportunities are available. Apply Now! Alpine Adventures is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Openings:
- Marketing Content Coordinator
- Zipline/Aerial Guides
- Pinzgauer Drivers
- Side x Side Drivers
- Basecamp Staff
- Retail Staff
- Zipline Course Maintenance & Construction Supervisor
- Construction & Maintenance Personnel
Scroll down for Job Descriptions.
Interested? Drop us a line and we will be in touch!
No matter what position you hold here at Alpine Adventures you're going to find this job extremely rewarding. Customers travel to us from around the globe to experience what we have to offer, and our staff are center stage.
We provide all the training you need to be successful in any position you choose. At the end of training you will feel like you're a professional in the industry, a well oiled machine ready to tackle any challenge. Training varies by position, and some courses are longer than others. At the end of the day we want to ensure that not only our employees are safe, but each and every guest they interact with as well.
We won't beat around the bush on this one, working at Alpine Adventures is awesome. Regardless of your position, we're a tight knit crew that likes to work hard and play hard. It just so happens that working hard also is quite a blast here! What are you waiting for, apply for one of the best jobs around right now!
Social Media Coordinator/Content Creator
The NH-Fun Family of Companies including Alpine Adventures, Whale’s Tale Waterpark, Alpine Marketplace, and Akua Flow Club Surf Complex is seeking a Social Media Coordinator. This position will be responsible for content creation, social media posts(Facebook and Instagram), email blasts, assisting in website maintenance, and helping with daily operations in peak seasons as needed. NH-Fun properties are the premiere family fun destinations and have been in the business nearly four decades. We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to assist our Marketing Director and other key Directors as these businesses continue to grow.
(Prior experience is not necessary but candidates must possess skills in the following areas)
Social Media Expert
Photography/Video experience capturing and editing
Organized, flexible,timely, professional, can-do attitude, team player, creative
Can handle multiple projects at once
Excellent time management skills
Well versed vocabulary with proper spelling and grammar
Experience with email platforms such as Mail Chimp or GetResponse
Familiar with WordPress and Elementor(can train correct candidate)
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro (preferred)
Managing Social Media Pages for each Company
- This includes creating and collaborating on a content calendar, generating photo and video content, managing campaigns, responding to customer inquiries, staying up to date on recent trends
- Creating content to send via emails to our customer base informing them of sales, new attractions, news at the parks, and more.
- Assist Marketing Director in yearly campaign creation featuring sales, openings, new tours, and other events.
- At NH-Fun we are a well rounded team and help each other out whenever needed. You will be trained on a variety of positions and pitch in when needed throughout our peak seasons.
- NH-Fun Manages its websites in-house through WordPress, prior experience is not necessary but desirable. This position will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Director with maintenance, updates, and other installations as needed.
- Writing content for our social media pages, websites, and other publications. Gathering and adding to our growing photo library. Assist the Marketing Director in photo/video shoots as needed.
Compensation will be competitive as well as commensurate with skillset, and experience the candidate brings.
More About Nh-Fun
NH-Fun has been in the business since 1984, and our mission is very simple, to create legendary experiences. You will be joining a team of professionals that like to work hard and play hard. Many of our year-round employees have been here for the majority, if not their entire career, and that speaks to the culture at the NH-Fun family of properties. The core of the experiences our businesses deliver is making long-lasting family memories, and here at NH-Fun, we embody that with our workforce as well.
Alpine Adventures is adding to its legendary team of expertly trained guides. Do you like to be outside, are you outgoing, driven, and enjoy learning new things? No experience is necessary to start, we have a robust training program that will get you up to zipping speed in no time. Come join us in Lincoln, New Hampshire to start working the dream job you never knew existed. Your new office is the Premier Adventure destination in New England.
Alpine Adventures is seeking an experienced mechanic familiar with points systems that have been converted to electronic ignition. Carburetion knowledge is a must as well as experience with foreign motors from the 70s and 80s. Our primary fleet vehicle is the 712 Pinzguaer made by Steyr & Puch in Austria.
- 1.9 litre inline four-cylinder air-cooled engine.
- Five-speed manual transmission with two-speed transfer case
- Six-wheel-drive with on-the-fly hydraulic differential locks
- Fully independent suspension
- Backbone chassis tube
- Integrated differentials
- 24 volt electrical system
- Vacuum assisted drum brakes
- Portal axles
In addition to our primary fleet vehilces, you will also be responsible for maitaining our two shuttle vans (Ford E350 & Chevy 2500) and other company vehicles/machinery.
As a member of our basecamp staff you will be part of the front line at Alpine Adventures. You will be the first interaction with guests as they begin there experience with us. You will be responsible for checking guest in, gearing up tours, gearing down tours, assisting with retail and the overall daily operations.
Maintenance and construction personnel will assist the Supervisor in a variety of ongoing projects. Experience climbing and construction skills are a plus.